There are 2 calves that need to eat from a bottle so grandma goes down twice a day to feed them and I got to help. One cow is to much of a crazy eater for me to help but the other one is pretty sweet. I really liked helping with those baby cows.
THey also have some horses in NE. This one came running everytime he saw us and wanted us to pet him so we did, of course. Grandma likes to read to me and I like it too.
Aunt Linda is my new friend. She's pretty happy about it because it took 3 whole years but now we're buddies. She's a fantastic colorer. Great-Grandad wasn't feeling very good the day we had to leave so I read to him. I decided "Do princesses wear Rainboots?" was the perfect story and he was a fabulous audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment