Friday, July 17, 2009
Natural
We got to go to a Naturals baseball game thanks to New Springs. I LOVED the sprinkler and the ice cream and that weird hairy guy but I did not love being hot and in the sun and I was sort of already grumpy. Daddy did teach me some stuff about baseball and that made watching the game more fun. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Grammy doesn't like sitting in the hot sunshine either, so it makes her grumpy, too. And those misty things are great fun!!!
Granddad just left with a package for you, Malachi, Mommy & Daddy. Grammy had to lock him in so he'd remember to take it.
Tell Mommy that grammy needs a cute picture of you and her. A head shot. She keeps doing one of Malachi and her and I'm having a hard time desiding which if the cutest to use for my project.
Grammy misses you so much!! It makes her sad!!! I love you so much!!
Post a Comment