Sunday, November 11, 2007

And...a few more!

I know this is totally ridiculous but mom wanted to take a few more when we recharged the batteries so we had to go back to the rockhouse. These are some her favorites from there. Trust me....I was sick of it





AND...this one's the new favorite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Livi, I love all your pictures!! Mom will have to download them on a disc for Grandma when you come up. You know how Grandma LOVES pictures. I really like the one of you and the cross outside the Rockhouse. Hey, it's nice to have someone else go camera crazy taking pictures of you, besides me. YEA!!! for mommy!

Can't wait to see you!! We're having Thanksgiving dinner at school on Wed., so I know that it's getting close to time for you to come up. Wish tomorrow was the time for you to come. Love you!!! Grandma.

Daphne/Jude said...

WOW!!!! I love all the "eeves" photos of you!! And especially the cross one! How beautiful! Maybe next time you come to Missouri we can hang out!