skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, November 11, 2007
New game
I made up a new game to play with Simon. I throw a rock on the tile and it makes a cool noise and Simon chases it and then I pick it up an do it again. I know it SOUNDS silly but it's not. It's lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olivia's Blog
A little of Olivia Michal's life
My Blog List
Derrs
May I Revisit May?
Mitchells
4 Keys to Vacation Well
Julia
Books read aloud with Julia, 2013
ivy
Claire!
Samps
To the Mother With Only One Child
Sam
Let it Snow
Mia Bella!
My sister
Elisabeth
You are so big and brave.
MALACHI..My brother
Preschool graduation
Tennyson
Where in the world are those stinking Myers'...
Jude
Slow Poke...
Daphne Rae
The End...
Jae Anna and Max
Sweet Summertime...
Mya Elizabeth
Jackson Reed
What a funny boy I am!
McNett Index
Laportes
Savannah
Blog Archive
►
2010
(69)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(15)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(11)
►
2009
(196)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(186)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(20)
▼
2007
(155)
►
December
(15)
▼
November
(14)
More fun with Sara
confusing
And then on to Grammy's house
Thanksgiving eggnog....I don't care about the turkey
Kisses!
and more laughing
Laughing and laughing and laughing
Me and Ivy
And...a few more!
"eeves" part 2
"eeves" -Part 1
Football time
New game
Happy Halloween
►
October
(16)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Olivia Michal
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment