This is a picture of my Baba, Daddy, me and mommy, grandpa, and both great-grandmas. Please keep my great-grandma Hitch in your prayers...she's the one in the green sweater. She found out a little while ago that she has cancer in her liver and that's a pretty yucky cancer.
This is me and my cousin Sara. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sara. She is super fun and lets me play with her. She is the cousin that's closest in age and she's almost 5. She helped me play with a wheelchair, taught me how to have rocking horse races, taught me how to play with string, and even watched a little Einstein with me.
I did eat lots of food on Turkey day but mostly Baba kept me well fed with whatever I wanted and that was lots of eggnog. I really like it. Nothing puts meat on this baby's bones like a good half gallon of "nog".
No comments:
Post a Comment