Wednesday, June 25, 2008

House Hunting

Mommy, Daddy, and I have been shopping for houses for a while and we found one that we made an offer on. The problem is that you have to go to an office to sign papers and I get a little fidgety so I decided to spend some of my time documenting the occasion. Unfortunately, Mommy didn't think most of my pictures were very interesting although I thought the weird round thing and my chocolate milk bottle were GREAT subjects

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Granddad & I would like to know what the weird round thing was. We think we'd like to see all your wonderful, inspiring pictures. Maybe you can bring a copy with you when we all go on vacation. Grammy thinks you'll be a very famous photographer or movie producer some day. Or maybe just have a great hobby as you run the world. (Everyone else may laugh, but not Grammy!! See knows you'll be awesome at whatever you grow up and become. You are already the most awesome little girl I know!!) Love You!!!