Thursday, June 12, 2008

VBS program

These are the videos that daddy took at the VBS program. I am the short one on the end. I REALLY liked that people were clapping for us at the end of each song. During practice of the second song, I'd say "I wiggle" each time we did the wiggle part. It was very exciting.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grammy was so proud of you. You did an awesome job. You were the youngest (2) and did way better than some of the ones in your class (which was for 4 yr olds). Grammy got a short video of you doing the wiggle song, before my batteries died. You can see you doing the action of pretending to tie your shoes. Grammy needs to get the 3 or 4 thinks from Sunday morning copied and sent to mommy. Think you gave mommy and daddy a big surprise by getting on stage and doing your part of the program. There were 2 kids in your group that wouldn't get up there and they were 2 & 3 yrs older than you. Awesome job, Livi. Granddad & Grammy love you very much.