The 2nd Day, I was very grumpy and didn't have as much fun. I did like cleaning the windows though. The 3rd day was fun again. That's Ivy dancing with me.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What are you doing being sad at VBS? You aren't supposed to cry when you go with your friend Ivy & Mommy. You only do that at VBS with Grammy & scary yellow paint . Of course VBS can make you very tired & if you don't sleep enough that can make you very grouchy!! But I'm really, really glad to see you like washing windows. You can help Grammy wash hers next spring. I always like help on that job. It's good to be home on my own computer, so I can send little notes to you. It would have been alot of fun having you in Nashville & Daddy would have enjoyed looking at all the new guitars, sound equipment, pa's and other music stuff at the shows. You & mommy could have stayed with me and gone shopping. Even though you weren't there I didn't forget you, because I bought you some more clothes and stuff. But this time I got Peanut more stuff than I did you (I think). Sorry!! Our place only had one bedroom this time, so guess it was okay that you couldn't come. Maybe next time. Granddad was sad though because it didn't have a tub with bubbles this time. He said you'd been sad, too. But the rooms we have for vacation will have one. You guys can take turns having fun with the bubbly water and maybe you will figure out how to make the bubbles work all by your self this time. You tried really hard to make the one in TN last year work, but it just wouldn't cooperate. Not even after you gave it a good slap as you walked by. Silly tub!!!! Will see you in a couple of weeks. Hope Jack will be better by then. Take care of Mommy, Daddy & Peanut!!! Give them lots of hugs & kisses for me. Love you!! Grammy
1 comment:
What are you doing being sad at VBS? You aren't supposed to cry when you go with your friend Ivy & Mommy. You only do that at VBS with Grammy & scary yellow paint . Of course VBS can make you very tired & if you don't sleep enough that can make you very grouchy!!
But I'm really, really glad to see you like washing windows. You can help Grammy wash hers next spring. I always like help on that job.
It's good to be home on my own computer, so I can send little notes to you. It would have been alot of fun having you in Nashville & Daddy would have enjoyed looking at all the new guitars, sound equipment, pa's and other music stuff at the shows. You & mommy could have stayed with me and gone shopping. Even though you weren't there I didn't forget you, because I bought you some more clothes and stuff. But this time I got Peanut more stuff than I did you (I think). Sorry!! Our place only had one bedroom this time, so guess it was okay that you couldn't come. Maybe next time. Granddad was sad though because it didn't have a tub with bubbles this time. He said you'd been sad, too. But the rooms we have for vacation will have one. You guys can take turns having fun with the bubbly water and maybe you will figure out how to make the bubbles work all by your self this time. You tried really hard to make the one in TN last year work, but it just wouldn't cooperate. Not even after you gave it a good slap as you walked by. Silly tub!!!! Will see you in a couple of weeks. Hope Jack will be better by then. Take care of Mommy, Daddy & Peanut!!! Give them lots of hugs & kisses for me. Love you!! Grammy
Post a Comment