I got to go to VBS and this year, I even had my own class. I was the youngest and the smallest but I still hung in there. I made some very nice friends and brought home a whole box full of stuff that we made. I even got the be in teh VBS program at church on Sunday and I sang my songs like an ole pro. Well, I sort of danced to them, at least. I also went to the park and pool with Grammy and Grandad.
I spent one day with Baba and my cousin Sarah. We fed the ducks at Krug Park and played and then went to McDonalds and played some more and then Baba let me buy whatever I wanted at Dollar Tree. Then we went to Baba's house and went swimming. I really love Sarah a lot. I'm still saying that 2 weeks later "I really love Sarah"
Here are some pictures from VBS, the pool, and my random troll that mommy thinks is funny. I know it doesn't look like I had fun painting and that's because I didn't the first time but grammy said I liked it much better the second day and my block is very cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment