Friday, March 13, 2009
Fashionista
I have become opinionated about my clothing lately. I have certain outfits (mommy says that I should use that term lightly) that I like most and want to wear them. I have beautiful black, shiny shoes that are my favorite shoes and they make a lovely noise when I walk on hard surfaces so, of course, I choose to wear them when I can. Mommy and Daddy sometimes tell me that I don't match (not that I care) but usually let me wear mostly what I want. I like it that way and it makes for some great pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At least you match the care bear in your hand. He couldn't pick and arm or leg that matched the others.
I know now why you and Ivy are such great friends. You both have the same taste in fashion. Love your smile though!! who cares what your attire looks like with an adorable smile like that. Miss you so much! Grammy loves you so much!!!
Post a Comment