Daddy was putting some white laundry in the washer and I went to mommy:
Me: (shouting and grunting and shaking my fists) "I'm so angry. I'm soooo angry"
Mommy: :Livi, why are you angry"
Me: "I'm so angry. I'm angry because Daddy didn't put the red and blue socks in the washer. I'm so angry"
Mommy: "Okay, go tell Daddy why you're angry"
Me: "Daddy, I'm so angry." ....and then repeat conversation with Daddy with pretty much the same result...laughter from both parents
And then, Sunday, on the way to church
Me: "Mommy, are we going to church?"
Mommy: "Yep"
Me: "And are we going to eat donuts and sing?"
Mommy: "uh-huh"
Me: "Our friends are going to be there and after we sing and listen to Mike talk, are we going to the astronaut?"
Mommy: "Do you mean, the restaurant""
Me: "Yeah, are we going to eat at the astronaut?"
Mommy: "Yes, we'll eat at a restaurant after church"
Me: "Mommy, is Daddy going to the astronaut too?"
Mommy: "Livi, it's called a restaurant and yes, Daddy is coming to"
Me: "K, mommy"
1 comment:
I love them!
Post a Comment