I knew Mommy was listening to me while I was supposed to be trying to nap but not doing a very good job. This is what I was saying as the ice cream truck drove by:
"Mommy, that's a loud noise. Mommy, that music is loud. MOMMMMYYY, Malachi's playing with his toy in his bed. He's loud, Mommy. Mommy, Malachi's toy is loud in his bed. I'm done with my nap now. I'm ready to get up. Do you hear me mommy?"
Then, some whispering to Care Bears too quietly for mommy to understand then
"He's got the whole world in His Hands. He's got the whole world in His hands. Chloe is not very nice but we can pet her on the head if we want. Sometimes my Chloe says grrrrrrr...that's what Chloe says. My tummy's grumbling so we have some eggs. That's what my tummy says. Ooooh, there's a piece of egg in there. In the bathroom, In the bathroom, turn on the shower. It was cold in the shower. Wash then. Have to wash it off. Thank You Thank You Thank You. Awwwww. Put that back on. PUT that back on. Silly bear, silly.
MOMMY, I'm done sleeping. I'm done taking a nap. I'm done taking a nap"
Mommy could keep going with this but, clearly, I'm really not sleeping after 1.5 hours so it's probably just time to get up and promise to behave myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment