Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Love my Brother

I do really love Malachi but sometimes, I don't know why, I just can't be nice to him. This is especially true in the van. When he looks at me, I shout "Don't look at me" or "Don't look at my toy" or "Don't look at my snack". This usually makes Malachi smile or laugh and then I get more angry and have to yell "don't smile at me" Mommy gets exhausted. She says "don't shout at your brother" about 7 million times a day. BUT, sometimes I'm very sweet to him and want to snuggle him and I'm very protective of him especially with Max. He is getting more fun to be around but he's also learning how to do some things that I don't like such as pulling hair and taking toys that I want. He gets them all slobbery and I get angry and....well, you see where I'm going with this, Right?

No comments: