Thursday, April 16, 2009

Let them eat cake...just not before me

Mommy made my care bear cake yesterday so I wanted to show you before the party. I like it very much and we want to tell Grammy a very special thank you for overnighting Daddy's old Care Bears for the top. Somehow, care bears became an endangered species in the last month or 2 and we didn't even know it.


3 comments:

Sondra said...

Wow, Amy!!! That is mega impressive! I think it would be so cool to decorate cakes in my spare time someday. You obviously have a natural talent!!

Don't you almost hate to let someone eat it? ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow. It is an awesome cake!! Never could imagine your daddy's care bears looking so cute. Your mommy is awesome!! Wish Granddad and I could be there to watch you eat your very special cake. I know it'll be so yummy. Are you going to let Malachi have a bite of cake? I bet he'd love it. Have a great time and enjoy.!! Love you so much!!

Did you like the little care bear houses? Aren't they so much fun?!!

Daphne/Jude said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! You need to tell your Mom that cake was amazing! She did a great job of making and decorating it!