Monday, April 20, 2009

My Party

Sorry we're so late getting pictures of the party on here. Mommy got really sick and had to stay in bed for 3 days but she's better now. Also, this is going to be really long because,well, it was just super fun. So, FIRST, people started coming to the party and we all got very excited but managed eat hotdogs and chips and drink 7 gallons of Kool-aid...you know, in case the sugar from the cake wasn't quite enough.

And THEN, bubble started falling from the balcony at church and that's when the real fun started. Everyone was running and screaming and laughing and bumping in to each other. MOmmy's favorite part was that my friend Asa got smart and started trying to catch teh bubble in a box. I got another toy and caught in on the toy. Then I tried to catch them on my tongue.



If that weren't exciting enough, Holly helped us play Ring around the Rosie and she is THE BEST ring aroudn the rosie leader EVER! She's also a pretty good Hokey Pokey Leader but I love love love to play ring around the rosie with Holly.


ANd THEN, we got to eat my Care Bear Cake and Ivy's Tinkerbell cake after everyone sang Happy Birthday to me and Ivy. Asa wanted to help me so I let him. He even helped me blow out my candles.

Then when we were all sugared up, we pretty much just chased each other around for another hour until Asa and I ran into each other's head and knocked ourselves over. I still have the boo boo and I bet Asa does too.
It was a super fun party and thanks to all my friends who came and brought food for the food pantry. There are lots of families that need help getting enough food to eat and it is neat to be able to help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun!! And what a fantastic cake. Mommy should go into the business..

Glad you had a happy birthday with all the goodies, friends and presents.

Grammy misses you!!! You and Malachi need to call Granddad and beg him to bring Grammy to see you, NOW!!!! Grammy is so sad because she misses you so much.

Love you so much!!!