Thursday, April 9, 2009

My 3rd Birthday...part 1

I woke up and turned 3 yesterday. Mommy took me and Ivy to the drive-through zoo and Malachi stayed with Holly. We had the best time EVER. We did see lots of animals like Simbas and Nalas, zebras, a monkey that jumped on Mommy's head, a giraffe, an alligator, and we got to pet a chinchilla, a snake (that was icky), ducks, a baby tortoise, kangaroos, goats, and a bunch more. You'd think the animals were our favorite part but that wasn't true. What we REALLY loved was sitting together in the front seat (mommy didn't go over 8 mph) together and laughing....and then holding hands and running around. We're definitely girls.



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oh Amy I loved all of it!! The videos are hilarious! I love Olivia, she cracks me up! She's so smart! Pacifier box was a great idea. Much better than our cold turkey and crying for 40 minutes the first night :) We miss you guys! Hope to see you this summer!
Jessie