Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Firestation
Our playgroup took a trip to the firestation to learn about what firefighters are and how to be safe if there's a fire. Mommy and Max's mommy decided that Malachi and baby Ben wouldn't have that much fun there so we dropped Malachi off at Max's house to play and brought Max with us. The fireman put all of his fire stuff on so that if he ever had to come help us, we wouldn't be scared to see him all dressed up but I still thought he was a little scary and Max thought he was a lot scary. Once Max got in the firetruck, he didn't want to get out so I climbed back in and tried to get him to come out but then I sat down with him and neither of us wanted to get out. We also got to see the fireman slide down the pole really really fast. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment