Mommy can't seem to get it all together and keep up with this blog anymore. So...Christmas Day, we couldn't find the camera and Aunt Annie has all the pictures so thanks, Annie! I got some super cool stuff, as I've mentioned a looong time ago when MOmmy first decided to catch up on this blogging business. Baba and John made me a dress up box full of dress up clothes and anytime my friends come over, we play with it. I also got a playdough barber set...MOmmy said that she used to have one when she was little. It's really fun to make the hair grow and then chop it off and mommy says it's much nicer than doing it to myself. We also got LOTS of snow on Christmas....LOTS! We couldn't get out of the house and the power died but I ran real fast to make it come back on.
No comments:
Post a Comment