Saturday, February 6, 2010
Nebraska Bound
We went to Nebraska to see Daddy's side of the family....great-grandma, great-grandad, aunt linda, uncle ralph, cousins Courtney, Dillon, and Corissa. This year was even more fun since I didn't take nearly as long to decide that I wasn't scared of everybody. Cousins are pretty fun and they'll play pretty much whatever I want to play. I really liked seeing the cows and horses again and I, of course, really loved opening presents. But, once again, our visit was cut short because the man on t.v. started talking about lots of snow which would mean we would be stranded in NE for a loooong time. We got back to MO just in time for a giant snowstorm to hit. Maybe one of these years, we'll get to stay the entire length of time that we plan.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment