Thursday, February 4, 2010

sigh...mommy's a slacker

Sorry it's been a million years, friends. We've been busy, busy, busy. Malachi and I don't like to have our rest times at the same time anymore and on the rare occasion that it, mommy pretty much just wants to rest herself instead of catching up. However, we're going to try to put up 1 new post a day for both me and Malachi until we're finally caught up again....soooooo.....today's new post is:
Friendly visiting.


These are a couple of pictures from when my friends Ivy and Julia came to play at our house. Ivy and I are sometimes a little more like sisters than friends...andy by that, I mean that we argue about some things. Mostly, we really love each other but if 1 or both of us are a little sleepy, things can get ugly and we need a quiet activity to do together such as this intense picture of us coloring.
Julia got to come to our house when her parents were getting their new house ready to live in. We played dress up and then went outside. We did not argue because Julia did whatever I told her to do....I'm kinda bossy!

No comments: