These are some pictures of Lindsay and Will's wedding. Daddy married them and it was very beautiful. Mommy has no photos of the actual ceremony because we let someone else borrow the camera to take a video. My friend Addy was there and we were buds like usual at the reception.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Beautiful wedding
So, first a funny story: Daddy got ordained a few weeks ago. Mommy and I were talking about it because I knew were havig a party but I didn't know why. MOmmy said Daddy was getting ordained so that he could marry people. I told her that I didn't want him to marry somebody else....just mommy. :) That's all cleared up now!
These are some pictures of Lindsay and Will's wedding. Daddy married them and it was very beautiful. Mommy has no photos of the actual ceremony because we let someone else borrow the camera to take a video. My friend Addy was there and we were buds like usual at the reception.



These are some pictures of Lindsay and Will's wedding. Daddy married them and it was very beautiful. Mommy has no photos of the actual ceremony because we let someone else borrow the camera to take a video. My friend Addy was there and we were buds like usual at the reception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment