Monday, May 17, 2010

Campout

The very best thing about Daddy working with college students is that they are more than willing to entertain me nearly all the time. When we went to Erin's house to play, Jessica took me swimming and retrieved the ball 70 million times when I threw it in the pool and made me giggle constantly. Travis volunteered to take me on a 4-wheeler ride but I was too scared. And I single-handedly got probably 8 of them to take me into the tent and let me be the pet owner while I dubbed them all different creatures and told them what to do...and know what? They DID it! I took them for walks in the park. I told them when to go back in and have a dance party. And when one tried to sneak away, I told them to go back to the tent and they did! It was amazing. Then we all played ring around the the rosie....sigh...I love college students. P.S. MOmmy DID tell them that they didn't have to do what I said because I'm only 4 but they still did it anyway.

No comments: