Monday, May 3, 2010
Big Girl Bed
My Baba gave me her old bedroom set from when she was little so now I have a big girl bed. And then, she also sent me some money to pick out my very own pretty blanket set. Mommy said I could pick it out myself (but she had the power of veto) so we went to 4 stores and I found some that were okay but then, at Kohls, when we thought we were all finished seeing everything we could see, I spotted, wayyyy up high, "THE BLANKET" and I got all excited and told mommy very emphatically that I needed that one. Mommy didn't veto it becase she thinks it's cute too and it was half off so that was even better. It's actually an 8 piece set and very stylish on my bed. The best part of the whole thing is that Mommy and Daddy and Malachi and I can all fit in my bed together to snuggle or read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment