Friday, May 7, 2010
Party Party Party
As in the past few years, Ivy and I shared a birthday party. It works great for us since our birthdays are so close together and we have lots of the same friends and it's less work for both of our mommies that way. Once again, bubbles literally rained from the ceiling, there were lots of kids running and screaming, we brought the bouncy thing (which, as it turns out, is most fun when you make it fall over with too many kids inside and some dress up stuff, and I had a Care Bear cake (yes, again...I really love care bears). I got to help mommy make it more this year because I'm bigger. Ivy had a strawberry shortcake cake and she also has a broken arm and I got to write my name on her cast. It was all very exciting.)






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment