Thursday, August 2, 2007

Branson Trip

We just returned from Branson. Daddy's job lets us go to super fun places. This time we got to stay in a great big, monster-sized house on Table Rock lake for free. They had a pool and hot tub and jet skis and a playground and it was really awesome. AND, my friends Sam and Elisabeth got to come too so I had someone to play with. I love Sam a lot! I think he's very funny and he scream really loud and I like that. Elisabeth is fun too and very cute but she doesn't scream very loud to be funny, just only when she's mad. Mommy and Daddy forgot the camera so we have 0 pictures but that's okay because I have a different cute picture to show you anyway.
This was my grandma's dress when she was little but now it fits me. Daddy thinks I look like a movie star model...with the pouty face and messy hair :)

We leave again on Saturday for Indiana and then our traveling is over for a while. I am glad. I miss Simon and Chloe and Jack!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Beautiful girl in a beautiful dress! We miss you all, but at least we get to see Olivia in your blog!