Mom thought I was better yesterday. I didn't puke on er all day long but I didn't want to eat very much so she thought my tummy probably still felt yucky. I did manage to eat 4 very small bites of pizza, a little cantaloupe and 2 peas at supper and I did drink okay yesterday including a very yummy fruit smushy BUT then I went to sleep and woke up an hour later to puke and then I puked on Mommy about 5 more times and then I woke up this morning and puked again. After I started puking last night, Dad got on the computer and got me an appointment with the doctor for this morning and he said it's probably viral so not much to help there. I also got to be naked at the doctor's office and they weighed me and I've lost some weight from all the puking. I'm only 19 lbs 12 ounces again. That puts me off the chart...well, really, not on the chart for weight. But, it's daytime again now so I'm not puking and I am eating better today but I'm pretty grumpy because I was up all night making mommy stinky.
Friday, August 31, 2007
update on sick
Mom thought I was better yesterday. I didn't puke on er all day long but I didn't want to eat very much so she thought my tummy probably still felt yucky. I did manage to eat 4 very small bites of pizza, a little cantaloupe and 2 peas at supper and I did drink okay yesterday including a very yummy fruit smushy BUT then I went to sleep and woke up an hour later to puke and then I puked on Mommy about 5 more times and then I woke up this morning and puked again. After I started puking last night, Dad got on the computer and got me an appointment with the doctor for this morning and he said it's probably viral so not much to help there. I also got to be naked at the doctor's office and they weighed me and I've lost some weight from all the puking. I'm only 19 lbs 12 ounces again. That puts me off the chart...well, really, not on the chart for weight. But, it's daytime again now so I'm not puking and I am eating better today but I'm pretty grumpy because I was up all night making mommy stinky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Livi,
Hope that you are feeling much better. Wish you were closer so we could see you more. We miss you and your mom and dad. Hope that we will be able to see you at Christmas. Hope that mom and dad don't get sick!!
Love you,
Uncle Ralph, Aunt Linda, Courtney, Dillon and Corissa
I'm sorry you're sick. I'm sick too. Well, kinda. All four of my top teeth are trying to come in and it hurts. I've been very grouchy and spitting up, which I don't usually do. Hope you get better soon.
Dadammmmmaaapppptttt!
Lorelai
Post a Comment