I love my ubby very much but he scares me a lot too. He talks really loud and says "RRRROOOAAAAARRRRRR" which is what scares me. Mommy says most people have an ubby but they don't all look the same. Some are shorter or taller, some are fatter or skinnier and some are even different colors. Our ubby lives in the cave by the front door and he only comes out a couple times a week or when there's an uh-oh. He loves my Os (Cheerios) and also likes Jack's food. Some of you may wonder what an ubby is. Mommy and Daddy couldn't figure it out for a while either but Daddy kept asking me until I finally showed him. This is our Ubby:
Monday, August 20, 2007
My Ubby
Dear friends,
I love my ubby very much but he scares me a lot too. He talks really loud and says "RRRROOOAAAAARRRRRR" which is what scares me. Mommy says most people have an ubby but they don't all look the same. Some are shorter or taller, some are fatter or skinnier and some are even different colors. Our ubby lives in the cave by the front door and he only comes out a couple times a week or when there's an uh-oh. He loves my Os (Cheerios) and also likes Jack's food. Some of you may wonder what an ubby is. Mommy and Daddy couldn't figure it out for a while either but Daddy kept asking me until I finally showed him. This is our Ubby:
I love my ubby very much but he scares me a lot too. He talks really loud and says "RRRROOOAAAAARRRRRR" which is what scares me. Mommy says most people have an ubby but they don't all look the same. Some are shorter or taller, some are fatter or skinnier and some are even different colors. Our ubby lives in the cave by the front door and he only comes out a couple times a week or when there's an uh-oh. He loves my Os (Cheerios) and also likes Jack's food. Some of you may wonder what an ubby is. Mommy and Daddy couldn't figure it out for a while either but Daddy kept asking me until I finally showed him. This is our Ubby:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Livi, I HATE the ubby too! It IS very scarey. Thanks for telling me what it is called!
Hi girl. Grandma misses you sooooo much. Granddad came home and said he'd talked to your Dad and that maybe we'll get to see you in Branson after labor day. YEAH!!! He'd thought about coming down for church on Sunday, but since your leaving after church he thought that may not be a good idea. I'm going to try and convince him to come over anyway. It'll only be 2 hrs over there and whatelse do we have to do. Besides it's been sooooo looong since we saw you and your mommy and daddy, even longer for Jack, I really miss him(Chloe and Simon, too). Besides you know Grandma would drive 10 hrs just to spend 10 minutes with you. Told him we could bring you back with us and Dad and Mom could go on the float trip and not have to watch you. But Granddad thought that'd be to long without Mom and you wouldn't be happy. Said you'd especially not like waiting in line at Silver Dollar City for the concerts.
I took all our vacation pictures to school so Denise could see them and she's ready to go hiking in TN with you. Elaine and Kerri said they want to go next time, too. They're going to Branson with us, but going back on Sunday,so they won't get to see you if you make it over.
Thought I let you know that the word ubby must run in the Brown family. Granddad told me that Rod had an ubby, but it was his rubber sheet and he was really attached to it. Guess he would cry for his ubby sheet. Going to email this picture and story to him. I know he'll say you got your smarts from him. HA! Maybe your singing and music talent. That would make him happy.
Granddad is at the Graham Fair this week. Has rained the last 2 nights, but tonight looks okay. Came home early last night and was going to take me to Uncle Jordan's game at NWMSU. They had a delay for lightening in the first quarter. So could have watched the second half. He talked to Jordan as he was leaving Graham and they were just going back on the field. I was listening to it on the computer and not long after Granddad got home they called the game for more lightening. We won 21-0. Played Arkansas Tech and was the first night game with NWMSU new lights. Rusty and Krista went and saw Uncle Jordan in his new duds. He now gets to wear the same shirt as the coaches. We saw Uncle Jordan on Friday when we were in Maryville, but for just a few minutes. He was walking across the street to the locker room, headed back to work. Was going to spend 2 hrs putting stickers on the new helmets. You would have had fun helping him with that job. I started getting my NWMSU winter clothes out, so I'll be ready for the games. Will miss the one this weekend in Omaha, sure hope we can get a station in Branson so can hear it.
Grandma loves you!!!
Post a Comment