Thursday, August 9, 2007
Indiana
The last 5 days, we were in Indiana again. This time, the college students got to go too instead of just Mom and Dad and me. We got there and Mom and Dad wanted to go to things called workshops and main sessions. The main sessions started out okay. There was a band. But then, all they wanted to do was sit and listen to a man talk and that is not fun for me but I wasn't supposed to scream and run around which is what I wanted to do so Mom and Dad spent a lot of time taking turns with me in the hallway. There was a pond there too and lots of steps to climb and several elevators and a water fountain and mom brought my books and toys. Sometimes, we got to do other things besides listen to people talk. We went bowling and ate ice cream and went swimming and looked at the river. I also made some new friends that are close to my age so I'm sure we can be friends at these things for many years to come.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You sure are a busy girl Livi!!! Soon it's going to be football season again, and you'll be wearing those traitor colors again. *smile*
I love the photo in your Grandma's dress!
Yup. Football season is upon us and I have my dress ready to go. Unfortunately, Mom and Dad don't take me to any games because they actually charge babies for a seat. Can you believe it?
Post a Comment