Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Fun City Pizza
The name doesn't lie, people! It is FUN at Fun City. They have a HUGE play area that I'm mostly too little for but I did get to get in the ball pit. They have a toddler area that was pretty fun but the best part was the little car thingies that make noise and move....and also all the lights and the buttons to push. Mom and I went with our Playgroup meetup which is fantabulous. We shared pizza, cupcakes, and tokens. I won some tickets but hitting a button and got to buy some dracula teeth, candy, a weird finger puppet, and an airplane that doesn't really fly very well. It was a good day.
I liked this one the best and that's my new friend Maggie with me. I had to get down on the floor board of the firetruck because that's what firegirls have to do sometimes and I'm a good firegirl. Someone has to keep all the buttons pushed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Miss Olivia
This is in reference to a previous post. My puppy(McCayla) had what are called dew claws. She has had them her whole life and never caused a problem. Unfortunately my mom and dad have had more blankets, quilts, and those blankets with holes in them. This causes a problem if you are a puppy with dew claws as the dew claws get caught causing damage to the blanket and causing pain to the puppy. Dad decided to have the puppy doctor remove the dew claws before McCayla got into a bad situation. As for the “Worlds Fair” Mom and Dad haven’t decided yet, but it sound like fun. I think we are going to stay at Aunt Bobbies for Jed’s Wedding and perhaps come back the next week for the fair. I think your people should call my people to hammer out the little details. I hope to meet you soon.
Post a Comment