Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Ball game
My cousin, Jared, plays football so I got to go watch him play after Baba took me shopping (boy, did I clean up at Toys R' Us) I don't understand football much but it looks like fun. I mean, those cute girls in little skirts jump up and down and yell...but why do they call it football when they don't even have a ball? And we came to watch Jared but he didn't even have on a skirt or a ponytail. Hmmm. Maybe I was watching the wrong thing. It was very cold that day so I got to wear the coat that Baba made for me and the hat that Mommy made for me. The cute pink car that you see behind me is part of my loot from that morning at the toy store.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your hat! I wish I had one like it. I like pink.
Also, Mommy says that I am supposed to tell your Mommy and Daddy "Happy Anniversary." I'm not sure what that means but I think they will.
Hey Livi!!! Looks like you had a fun trip to Missouri!!! The fair looked fun, too!
Post a Comment