Wednesday, September 19, 2007

then and now





You may be thinking, "Wow, Olivia's mom and dad sure were smart to buy the same outfit in 2 different sizes so that we can see her 1 year later in the same outfit" but you would be wrong. That is the exact same outfit that I wore almost exactly a year ago. That's right, friends, I'm still wearing it and I'm still proud. GO HOGS!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Olivia,
You sure are cute but I'm sure you would look so much cuter if your outfit said NEBRASKA!

Love you,
Uncle Ralph, Aunt Linda, Courtney, Dillon, and Corissa

Olivia Michal said...

I dunno, guys! Snorting like a pig is lots more fun than saying whatever a cornhusker says :)

Anonymous said...

No! I think a green Northwest Missouri State University shirt from Uncle Jordan is what you really need!

Oh, who cares, you're cute in anything you wear!! Right??!!

Miss you!! Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hey, forgot to ask if the pictures of Uncle Jordan at work on the football field came through. He only yelled at a couple of the players as they came off the field. And it was always good yelling and slaps on the back. I think he really likes this coaching stuff!!! I think he will make a good college football coach!! Hey maybe he will come help coach at your school someday and then you'd get to see him alot. Or maybe you should come live in Maryville while he's still working there and we'd all get to see you alot!!! Just Garndma wishing outloud. Anyway
we're going back to NWMSU Sat and taking Uncle Paul and Aunt Yvonne. It's an evening game this time, so maybe Granddad and I won't sunburn our faces again. Next week they play at Arrowhead, but we can't go and neither can Uncle Jordan (he's not happy about that at all) because we have a wedding. Granddad is preaching and Uncle Jordan is a groomsman. What you'll sacrifice for friends!! But, I think Uncle Jordan will still get paid, even though he doesn't get to go to the game and work. So maybe he won't feel so bad. NO!!

Love you, Grandma