Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fair- part 2

Day 2 of the fair was quite busy. we started by playing with Baba's kitties and dogs.

Then I played in the playhouse that Annie and Baba made for me.
Then we went to great-grandma's house to visit and I was pooped so I layed down on the floor for a while
And then we went to the Fair and I made a new friend. His daddy and my mommy used to play together lots when they were little. I tried to steal his toy. And then I ate the first on MANY suckers that week. They are YUMMY!
And then teh very best thing of the whole fair happened. I got to ride the merry-go-round. It was oh so much fun that I rode it 3 more times before the fair was over. When I'd go past Baba and Annie, I'd scream out of sheer delight.

1 comment:

Lorelai said...

Yeah merry-go rounds! I love the one at the zoo.