Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fair- Day 3

Day 3 was fun too. In the morning, Aunt Booga and Mom and I went to the mall to shop and I got to ride the rides because I was so good.
Then we went to the fair again and played Bingo which I do not like much and later that night, Baba was in a play and I yelled "Baba, Baba, Baba" to her but she couldn't hear me. She was very good and very funny.


Also on Friday, I got to meet my new friend Jackson in real life. He is very cute but you should not put a wet wipe on his face because he doesn't like it and no one else does either. This is him and his mommy Rachel...but it's from the next day Rachel and MOmmy are friends from college. Mommy and Jackson's daddy, Gabe, are friends from when they were younger.

No comments: