Mom and Dad and I went to Devil's Den again but this time, we stayed in a cabin. Mom and Dad were celebrating their 4th anniversary. That's like a birthday but for when you got married instead of when you were born. The cabin was super fun and had hard floors to run on (or slide on with your socks)and a hot tub and I got to sleep on the squishy couch. We went on some walks and played in the water. We went into a cave and it was dark and cold and we went to the waterfalls but there wasn't much water and we went on a longer walk that ended up on this great big rock called yellow rock. It was pretty, I guess, but I was getting awfully tired and fell asleep in the pack on Daddy's back. I did manage to hike part of the trail on my own. I chased some Daddy long legs and petted moss and picked up 40 billion rocks and sticks and played in some puddles. It was a good weekend. This is our cabin on the inside and outside: This is me looking at mom through the hole on our patio These are some pictures from our walks...toads are really fun but a little scary
No comments:
Post a Comment