Saturday, October 27, 2007
Max
My mommy and I have started babysitting Mr. Max 3 days a week. It's only a couple hours at a time and I have a really good time. Max has a dog named Rerun and 2 cats name kitty and Chloe:) Those aren't really their names but that's what I call them. Rerun is super fun and has a ball that I throw for him. He runs and gets it and then I say "re-ease" but he doesn't release so Mommy takes it and gives it back to me so I can throw it again. Max thinks I'm cool because I can run fast and he can chase me but he can't catch me cuz he only crawls. I like Max until he starts to get tired and Mommy needs to rock him or snuggle him a lot. Then I don't like him much at all. And then I usually get in trouble and Mom says, "no pushing".

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment