At Max's house yesterday, I chased Rerun onto the porch and then tried to go down the step by myself. I made it down...almost...and then the ouchie happened! It was terrible but I was very brave and only cried a little. The sidewalk tried to eat my nose and forehead.

1 comment:
Grandma sends kisses for your nose. If I was there I would read, bounce and get silly with you so that it'd feel all better. Miss you so much!!! Hated to leave without seeing you, but it was early for little girls and big ones, too. I had oodles of fun and can hardly wait till Thanksgiving. Sending you bunches of hugs. Share with Mom, Dad, Jack, Simon and Chloe. Love you!!!
Oh, did you ever find your marshmellows? Since Jack didn't have them under the bed and Simon didn't have them on the bed. Then I think Daddy took them. He's pretty tricky sometimes.
Post a Comment