Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Squeaky Shoes

My grandma got me some squeaky shoes and I think they are super amazing. I've been stomping around in them for 2 days now. Thanks, grandma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ilove the shoes!! Can't wait to get there so you can show me how awesome they are. See you in several hours.

I think the next thing I need to find for you is a phone with no buttons. It's hard to carry on a conversation with you when someone else keeps butting in saying your call cannot be complete, please hang up and check the number you have dialed or the phone keeps ringing while we're talking (I have no idea how you did that one). Think Dad got tired of having to redail Grandma's number. I didn't feel bad after you hung up on Granddad the last 2 times. The last time Daddy said that you told him you said you were done, but I really think that Daddy just got tired of redialing Grandma's number. It was a fun game while it lasted, it made Grandma laugh every time the line went dead.

I'd better go to bed. Have to get up a 5 so can be at work early. Want to get gone early to can get to your house. You will probably be in bed already, but can visit with Mommy and Daddy. And Jack will be happy because he won't have to share Grandma's lap. He'll get lots of scratchs and hugs that way.

Love you, Grandma