Saturday, October 27, 2007

The theme of the day is CANDY

Today was quite busy. First, Mommy and Daddy took me to the Botanical Gardens for the grand opening of the children's garden. We got a little pumpkin that I got to color on, a gourd that I glittered, chocolate milk, lots of candy and a lady took my picture and my fingerprints in case I ever get lost.
After that, I took a little nap and when I woke up, we changed clothes so we could go to the football game. Last year, Mom and Dad went without me but this year, I'm bigger. Football games are fun, I think. I got to watch some girls jump up and down and sometimes get thrown in the air, a really loud band, a big pig that was funny and some giant flags being run around. I also got to eat popcorn, a snow cone, and M&Ms. Sometimes, we all yelled really loud and clapped. And, I think maybe some very tiny people were playing with a ball on a big yard. Mom said Arkansas won by a lot so that's good, I guess.
After the game, we went home and changed back into Halloween gear. This time I got to wear my clown outfit that Baba made for me. We went to a party where lots of my playgroup friends were and we ate some yummy food and chatted and then got a lot of candy. Mommy was a spider and Daddy was a spider web. It was fun too.

2 comments:

Holly said...

But livi, where are the pictures of the spider & the spiderweb?
-ivy

Olivia Michal said...

we didn't manage to take any of those!