Today Mom and I went to another playgroup at a place called Blossom Hills. It's a place where some older people live when they can't live by themselves anymore. Mommy says it's called a nursing home. We brought some toys and books to share with them. They were a pretty fun group of mostly ladies. I showed them how to read my books and I showed them where my ears, eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, tongue, belly button, arms, toes, fingers (you get the point) are located and they thought that was pretty neat. I also tried to teach them the beep beep song but I got bored after only one verse. They gave us cookies, crackers, and juice too so that was a big bonue. I was shy at first but then I decided that these old ladies were pretty nice and got a little better after that.
I will share my toys with my new old friends but I WILL NOT share my mommy with other babies. Ivy can get away with it but only sometimes. Other babies cannot! I will try to push them off her lap. She is my mommy. I saw her first!
Anyway, afterwards, we went to the park with Ivy and Holly, and our new friends Anna Jane and her mommy Carrie. They are super fun and we had a great time.
This is not a picture of me at the park, it is a picture of me in the sink wearing my new funny hat that mommy made me but she really likes it so I put up with it for a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment