We also went back to Terra Studios. Max got to come with us this time too. I threw rocks into the water there too. I also got some more presents and Grammy and Grandad spoiled me rotten and I liked it that way.
This one reminds Mommy of "Beauty and the Beast" :) We love you, Grandad!
Mommy also thinks this one of her and Max is funny
2 comments:
I love the hugging of the dragon and so love the one of Livi looking through the blue birds!
This was such a fun time, even if there was some rain. Grammy really enjoyed everywhere you took her and I think Granddad did, too. The hike was great!! The Bluebird place was interesting and fun except for the nasty, crawlly bugs. Granddad found 2 on him and Grammy found 1 on her the next day after we got home. YUCKY!! Glad you weren't to tired to enjoy Ivy's party and the game. I'm sure there was no whinnnning going on!! See you in a few weeks in NE. Practice singing Happy Birthday Great Granddad, okay. Love you and miss you. Oh, Granddad wants to know who's helping you look for worms now?
Post a Comment