Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Happy Birthday to me-part 2
After I took my nap, Mommy took me to see the lizards at Petco. We looked at all the animals but I am quite fond of the lizards because they stick their tongues out and I think it's funny. I took this picture of the lizard all by myself.
Then we went to Barnes and Noble and I played with the choo-choo train for a few minutes and then I got hungry so we went to the mall and got noodles and I played on the playground that's inside.
THEN, we went and got some ice cream from Stone Cold Creamery. It was birthday cake remix with cake ice cream, brownies, fudge, and sprinkles.
Finally, we went to see Daddy at work and stayed for a few songs before we went home and I went to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment