Sunday, April 27, 2008

run faster movie

I'm saying "Woooo Pig" "Run Faster" then "Go Arkansas"

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I love this video Liv! Man you are a good cheerleader!


Amy that is hilarious!!!! I love it!

Holly said...

I love "run faster"!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this video. Love listening to you cheer "Go Arkansas". Think you'd make a great cheerleader for basketball, too. Right Mom.?

Oh. Found out Sunday you'll have a new cousin in Nov., too. Krissy is expecting. Boy this is going to be a busy year for baby's in our family. Grammy's getting old. You get a new baby at your house in Sept--then the Great, Great neice in July and now a Great Great ? in Nov. A Grandbaby and 2 Great, Great"s (niece & ?) all in less than 6 months. Makes Grammy feel so old that she needs to retire and move into a home for old people. HA!! (At least I'm not as old as Aunt Yvonne-she's getting the 2 great grandbaby's. So she's really old. Don't tell her I said that, okay.)
Love you!!! Tell Jack Hi, for me!!