Then we went for a walk since we skipped that part of the race and I got to feed the ducks and see the crawdads. One of them is super-huge. Mommy let me touch the water this time and that made it even more fun
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Race for the cure and playing outside
This morning, Mommy and I went to the Race for the Cure. We were supposed to meet up with our playgroup but I slept too late so we mostly just walked around and got lots of free stuff. It was pretty fun because I got new crayons, ice cream, water, oranges, juice, a medal, and more more ice cream. This is me looking through our "loot" after the race. P.S. My clothes came off pretty immediately after I got home...that's why I'm discretely covered by stuff
And this is me and mommy in our matching cute shirts.
Then we went for a walk since we skipped that part of the race and I got to feed the ducks and see the crawdads. One of them is super-huge. Mommy let me touch the water this time and that made it even more fun


Then we went for a walk since we skipped that part of the race and I got to feed the ducks and see the crawdads. One of them is super-huge. Mommy let me touch the water this time and that made it even more fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Livi,
you and your mommy do so much fun stuff together.. i wish there were more thigns around here for mommy and i to do together..but we still have fun. i wish that we lived closer so that we could play together it would be so much fun!!! I love to read about all the stuff and see all the pictures...
Wow Livi- it looks like you had a fun day! Ewwwww.... those crawdads are yucky! I don't like them. Don't get your fingers too close!
Post a Comment