Today is my birthday! That means that I am 2 but I've been saying I'm 2 for a couple of months now. I don't really get what a birthday is yet but I can tell you that so far today, mommy, daddy, baba, and Geoffrey the Giraffe have all sang the happy birthday song to me. I have gotten some presents that are super fun and cute. Mommy is letting me do whatever I want today (so far, we went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch with Daddy...I'll show you some pictures in a minute) and I get to have a party on Saturday and invite my friends to eat cake and ice cream and hot dogs with me. Here are some pictures of "my birthday....in the a.m.) Also, At chuck e. cheese, we got some tickets from the games we played and I got to pick out some prizes. I picked out a dragonfly ring, an ant that I later discovered is maybe a little scary, some stickers, and a sticky thing.
I was a little unsure of the chuck e. cheese characters at first but then I really liked them.
3 comments:
happy birthday livi!
yvcfdfdfdf
-holly & ivy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! being is so much fun...just wait you'll see.
Happy Birthday Olivia!!! We miss you and hope you have a great day! We love the pictures you always send. You're a great photographer!
Love you!
Post a Comment