Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Church

My daddy is a campus minster. That means I get to play with lots of college students and listen to daddy play music and a man named Mike talk. You may wonder what a very small girl like myself DOES during church so I'll show you....
First, I LOVE it when daddy plays his guitar and sings. There is a boy named Oliver that plays the drums... I like them a lot too

Then, I need a snack...sometimes Mom lets me have a cookie

After that, and sometimes while I do that, I have to chase all the bugs in the Rock House
Then, I read the Bible to make sure Mike is telling the truth

And if he isn't...I have to give a little sermon of my own
Then I straighten up the place
And finally, if my friend Oliver is every sick or can't come to ConC, I Am the fill in drummer

No comments: