Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Cutie Pie!

Mom likes these pictures. She thinks I'm pretty

And she says I'm a bit of a drama queen in this one. What is a drama queen?

3 comments:

Lorelai said...

My Grandma always says that I'm a Drama Queen! It's lots of fun.

shack said...

Livi,
I think when you are queen you are the most important person of that country. I don't know where "drama" is cuz we don't really have any maps around here. Next time you're at the library ask Miss Trudy or the other library lady where "Drama" is. I think you should find out ASAP cuz if you a Queen, then I think you get lots of candy & toys. I'm glad I could help! By the way...that other picture...yeah your mom's right...you're pretty. That's one of the most prettiest pictures of you that I've seen. -Ivy

Olivia Michal said...

Thanks, Ivy! You're probably right. And I love candy and toys. I need too check into that