Sunday, February 25, 2007
Lap/Sit
I told you that I got to Worms on Mondays and Thursdays but now I take swim lessons on Thursdays so we go to a different library on Wednesdays and mommy says it's called Lap Sit. Ms. Trudy is our teacher and she's a pretty neat lady. It's lots smaller than the one in Fayetteville but just as much fun. AND, they have a pond with a walking trail where there are LOTS of ducks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi, Livi
Is this as much fun as worms? Does Ivy get to go to Lap Sit also? I've been waiting for a video of you swimming. I know you're really good at it, because you love the water. Great Grandma called today and said you're awfully little to be swimming. Wish she would get a computer so she cound watch you. Does Ivy go swimming also? You are learning so much and becoming such a big girl. Love you!!
Oh. I forgot to ask who was up at 5:44 am? Livi, were you not letting someone sleep?
Yay for lapsit at the library! It IS F U N!!! It's more fun cuz you're there.-Ivy
Post a Comment