And then we played with toys...hey, all work and no plays makes two cranky rock stars
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
In the band
Yesterday, Ivy came to my house and we played. We had a pretty good time. Daddy played the guitar for us and then we played the guitar ourselves. We're pretty good so we should form a band. Here's our first practice!

And then we played with toys...hey, all work and no plays makes two cranky rock stars
And then we played with toys...hey, all work and no plays makes two cranky rock stars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice pictures! Beautiful eyes.. Beautiful girl, of course!! Do you know why the video won't play for me? I am so bad with a computer!! Carole
hmm. if there is a picture where the video should be, you may just have to hit it a couple different times to get it to go. Sometimes it does that on ours. If not, I'm not sure. I'll ask Austin
Post a Comment