Olivia! That is funny! I like kiwi too but Mommy mixes it with cereal so that I don't make faces but I still make a small one. Yay for you, that's a good video. -Ivy
That's okay Livi, I gag when I have to peel and slice them at work. Slime just makes us do that. So I won't make you eat them when your at our house. You can anything else you want, though!!! And we won't tell Mom!!! Love you
3 comments:
Olivia! That is funny! I like kiwi too but Mommy mixes it with cereal so that I don't make faces but I still make a small one. Yay for you, that's a good video. -Ivy
That's okay Livi, I gag when I have to peel and slice them at work. Slime just makes us do that. So I won't make you eat them when your at our house. You can anything else you want, though!!! And we won't tell Mom!!! Love you
Post a Comment