Wanna hear me scream? Um, Mommy said you should turn the volume on the computer down first...seriously. I'm pretty good at this screaming thing.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Livi, Denise sent me an email and said Molly liked your scream. She was setting at her computer and Molly laying next to her chair. When she heard you scream she set up and looked around. Denise laughed. Granddad laughed, too. We wondered what you were screaming at, you looked so happy. Granddad was talking to Verian when we got home and she said to send your blog address to them. I've sent pictures to them, but they've never looked at your blog. So just emailed it to them. Granddad had an appointment today and had a joke for Rod from Dr Randy, but Rod wasn't home. Love you!!!!
2 comments:
Hi Livi,
Denise sent me an email and said Molly liked your scream. She was setting at her computer and Molly laying next to her chair. When she heard you scream she set up and looked around. Denise laughed.
Granddad laughed, too. We wondered what you were screaming at, you looked so happy.
Granddad was talking to Verian when we got home and she said to send your blog address to them. I've sent pictures to them, but they've never looked at your blog. So just emailed it to them. Granddad had an appointment today and had a joke for Rod from Dr Randy, but Rod wasn't home. Love you!!!!
Dear Livi,
I feel better now. I got sick not long after I wrote, it made Mommy worry but I'm okay.
Bye,bye!
Lorelai
P.S. aoif93fjhkhjiduhg
Post a Comment